Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Roland Cloud Cloud JX-3P Software Synthesizer (Download)true true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
The real sound of Roland's early 80s synth reborn for your modern studio setup.
The People’s Synth
The JX-3P condensed the signature Roland sound into stunning presets, supported by a beautiful design built with meticulous craftsmanship. It was a synth for the aspiring young musician and virtuoso professional alike, delivering present midrange, shimmering high end, and punchy bass frequencies. Adding in its then-revolutionary MIDI support, it’s easy to see why this user-friendly powerhouse was so popular and beloved. And while the interface was a model of simplicity, the PG 200 Synthesizer Programmer was available as an option for those who wanted to dig deeper with direct, hands-on control.
Plug In Your Own JX-3P
Running the gamut from classic string sounds to crushing metallic pads, this polyphonic masterpiece will stoke your creative fire. It presents a component-level replication of the JX-3Ps lustrous textures, along with numerous enhancements for modern players:
• Use the JX-3P plug-in like the standalone hardware, or explore advanced sound creation with the virtual PG-200 programmer
• Condition knob adjusts the sound of the JX-3P, from clean and pristine to warm and broken-in
• Two fully adjustable envelopes
• Eight voices of polyphony
• Built-in arpeggiator that syncs to your DAW
• Original JX-3P chorus, plus modern reverb and tempo-syncing delay effects
The JX-3P also supports our PLUG-OUT format, providing intuitive, hands-on operation with Roland's SYSTEM-8 hardware synth. PG-200 parameters are mapped to the SYSTEM-8's ample controls, giving you a JX-3P/PG-200 combo that you can take to the stage without a computer. It's also possible to use the SYSTEM-8 or a Roland Boutique JX-03 for one-to-one, hands-on control of the JX-3P plug-in.
To install an instrument with a Lifetime Key, you must have a Roland account. To create your Roland account, download Roland Cloud Manager, create an account/log in, download your instrument and redeem your Lifetime Key.
- 8 voice
- WAVEFORM (SIN, SQR, RANDOM) , Rate, Delay, KEY TRIGGER SW (ON, OFF), TRIGGER ENVELOPE SW (ON, OFF)
- WAVEFORM (SAW, SQR, PULSE), RANGE (64', 32', 16', 8', 4', 2'), LFO MOD, ENV-1 MOD
- WAVEFORM (SAW, SQR, PULSE, WHITENOISE), RANGE (64', 32', 16', 8', 4', 2'), TUNE, FINE TUNE , LFO MOD , ENV-1 MOD
- SOURCE MIX DCO-1, SOURCE MIX DCO-2 , CUTOFF FREQ, RESONANCE , PITCH, FOLLOW, VELOCITY SENS , HPF CUTOFF FREQ, LFO MOD, ENV-1 MOD
- VELOCITY SENS, BRILLIANCE, MODE (ENV-1, ENV-2, GATE), LEVEL
- ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE
- ATTACK, DECAY, SUSTAIN, RELEASE
- TYPE (OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION, JX-3P CHORUS1, FUZZ, CRUSHER, PHASER) , TONE, DEPTH
- TYPE (DELAY, PANNING DELAY, CHORUS 1, CHORUS 2, FLANGER, DELAY + CHORUS), TIME, LEVEL
- TYPE (AMBIENCE, ROOM, HALL 1, HALL 2, PLATE, MODULATION) , TIME, LEVEL
- BEND SENS PITCH, BEND SENS FILTER, MOD SENS PITCH, MOD SENS FILTER, PORTAMENTO, LEGATO (ON, OFF), BEND RANGE, BEND GAIN (1, 2, 3, 4), TEMPO SYNC (ON, OFF) , KEY ASSIGN (POLY, MONO, UNISON), KEY HOLD (ON, OFF), OCTAVE (-3, -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, +3), CONDITION
- ARPEGGIO (ON, OFF) , ARP TYPE (1OCT UP, 1OCT U+D, 1OCT DOWN, 2OCT DOWN, 2OCT U+D, 2OCT UP), ARP STEP (1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/4T, 1/8T, 1/16T)
- 430 Hz--450 Hz
- 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- 64 patches, *User can make new user banks.
- VSTi 2.4 (64 bits) * Windows only VSTi 3.6 (64-bits) AU, AAX
Add this awesome soft synth to your arsenal. Order today.
Cloud JX-3P Software Synthesizer (Download) Specifications:System Requirements (Windows)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Incompatible with Windows RT, Windows Phone or virtual machines, such as Hyper-V, Virtual PC.
- VST instruments (VSTi) version: VST 2.4/3.6 compatible, AAX compatible
- Intel Core i5 or better (Quad-core CPU recommended)
- 4GB or more
- Hard Disk
- 100 MB or more
- 1280 x 800 dots or higher, 24-bit Full Color or more
- You'll need Internet connectivity to activate this software. You'll need Adobe Reader (available free of charge) in order to read the online help. The SYSTEM-8 driver must be installed on your computer to connect this software to the SYSTEM-8.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.