- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland R-07 High-Resolution Audio Recorder with Bluetooth in Red
- Write a Review
- #L00478 000000000 L00478000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The R-07 packs mission-critical recording features into a stylish and ultra-portable device that goes anywhere life takes you. High-resolution audio,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handheld audio recorder you can control with your phone. Perfect for on-location interviews, on-the-road demos, classrooms, boardrooms, field recordings and so much more.
The R-07 packs mission-critical recording features into a stylish and ultra-portable device that goes anywhere life takes you. High-resolution audio, one-touch Scene memory, and innovative Hybrid Limiting ensure great sounding recordings no matter what the situation. And wireless listening and remote control mean you can record with fewer wires in more places.
The R-07 looks great, sounds superb, and fits comfortably in your hand or your pocket. It’s easy to use yet provides truly professional results with one-touch recording setup. Its next-generation Bluetooth capabilities mean you can control, monitor and listen back wirelessly using supported smartphones, smartwatches and Bluetooth speakers. It comes in three stylish colors and runs on two AA batteries or USB bus power.
A recorder as compact and go-anywhere as the R-07 could end up in a lot of different recording situations. Whether it’s on-location interviews, on-the-road demos, classrooms, boardrooms, field recording, or just about anything else you can imagine, the R-07 can automatically apply the ideal settings. When you select a Scene, the sample rate, record mode, limiter, low cut, and input level instantly adjust to their optimal settings. And you can alter any of the settings and save them for next time, so you’ll never miss that magic moment.
- Portable recording device that will simultaneously record WAV and Mp3s and playback with its built-in speaker
- Mic/Aux Input and headphone output and Bluetooth remote control with a smartphone or smartwatch
- Stylish, compact design available in red
- One-touch Scene function for instant setup in any recording scenario
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Roland R-07 High-Resolution Audio Recorder in Red:
I've only owned this recorder for a couple of weeks so I can't judge the durability. I've used this recorder to record silently (direct), practice at home, and at band practice. In all three situations it was easy and the the recordings came out much better than expected. I play in a jazz group and set the recorder up in the middle of the room and used the Roland app to control the recorder via Bluetooth. My guitar came through loud and clear and the horn players were nice and crisp. On the way home I listened to the recordings through my car stereo. You can't get much better than that!