- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 243029 000000000 243029000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones are sonically and physically designed specifically for studio use, they deliver mondo power, comfort, and accura...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable, accurate tonal reproduction for superior monitoring.
The Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones are sonically and physically designed specifically for studio use, they deliver mondo power, comfort, and accuracy. 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils offer the precision sound needed for mixing duties and realtime monitoring. The Roland headphones have gold-plated 1/8" stereo connector with 1/4" adapter plus high-quality cable with built-in strain relief.
- Closed dynamic headphones
- 40mm drivers
- Neodymium magnet
- 100 dB/mW sensitivity
- 1,600 mW at 1kHz maximum input
- 20 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- 65-ohm impedance
- 8 oz. (without cable)
- 11' coiled cable
- 1/8" stereo mini-plug with screw-on 1/4" adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.