Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Saramonic Blink 500 TX Ultracompact Wireless Microphone Clip-On Transmittertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Saramonic Blink 500 TX Ultracompact Wireless Microphone Clip-On Transmitter$75.00
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The perfect add on for a second person.
So advanced, it's effortless
Some wireless microphone transmitters are complicated to operate and require detailed knowledge of their menus and settings, but the Blink 500 TX is so technically advanced that it couldn't be easier to use. Even though there are very few controls to adjust, it does a lot behind the scenes to ensure excellent performance. The Blink 500 operates on the interference-free 2.4GHz spectrum, and automatically hops channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts. Pairing it to a receiver is simple, and all of the complicated aspects of using wireless microphones happen seamlessly in the background, letting you concentrate on storytelling.
Perfect levels and power
One of the tricky aspects of capturing sound for video is controlling the audio levels. Some people speak very loudly, while others speak very softly. That's why the Blink 500 TX has easy-to-use gain buttons to raise or lower the levels, and an intelligent LED display shows you where it's set. Its internal Lithium battery gets 5 hours of life from a charge, and its USB-C charging port can be used to power or recharge the unit in the field with a portable USB battery pack. The 10-milliwatt power of the transmitter gives you an impressive range of 98 feet (30 meters) with obstacles, and 164 feet (50 meters) in open spaces.
Blink 500: a diverse ecosystem
There's a large family of innovative Blink 500 wireless microphone products and they're are all ultra-compact, lightweight, and fully compatible with the Blink 500 TX. The Blink 500 RX is a tiny wireless dual-receiver that has an integrated camera shoe mount and it comes with output cables for cameras and smartphones that have headphone jacks. The Blink 500 RXDi is an even smaller and more lightweight dual-receiver that has a Lightning connector that you can plug directly into iPhones and iPads, and it works great with handheld gimbals. The Blink 500 RXUC is just like the RXDi, except that it has a USB-C connector for Android smartphones or tablets and modern Apple Mac and PC computers. All of the receivers can handle up to two Blink 500 TX transmitters at the same time.
An ideal wireless system
Even if you shoot video with a smartphone or tablet, wireless microphones are still completely essential tools for video production, and the fact that the Blink 500 is one of the smallest and most lightweight systems you can get yet it still delivers professional quality sound makes it ideal for filmmakers, journalists, vloggers, YouTube creators, corporate video producers, or any content creator that needs an incredibly easy-to-use wireless system that won't slow them down. If you have a Blink 500 system that came with a single transmitter and you want to expand to two transmitters, the Blink 500 TX is exactly what you need. It's small enough to tuck away in a small pocket, so you can effortlessly bring it with you everywhere you go. Plus, the Blink 500 series is an evolving system of products that will soon be expanding, giving users even more options and versatility.
FeaturesIn the box
- 1 x Blink 500 TX Transmitter with Built-In Microphone and Clip
- 1 x SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- 1 x Alligator-Style Lavalier Microphone Clip
- 1 x Foam Lavalier Windscreen
- 1 x 1’ (30.5 cm) Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cables
Sound remarkable. Order today.
Blink 500 TX Ultracompact Wireless Microphone Clip-On Transmitter Specifications:
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Oscillator Type: Gaussian Frequency-Shift Keying (GFSK)
- RF Frequency Band: 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Signal to Noise Ratio: ≥70dB
- Voice Delay: ≤6ms
- Reference Audio Input Level: -30 to -42dBv (Microphone Input, 0 dB Attenuation)
- Audio Gain Control: 11dB, 18dB, 25dB
- Plug-In Power: Yes, 1V
- Distortion: ≤0.1%
- Digital Resolution: 24-bit / 48kHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 16kHz
- Max Operating Range: 98.4’ (30m) with Obstacles, 164’ (50m) in Open Area
- Max Number of Simultaneous Systems: 18 (up to 36 Microphones)
- Antenna: Built-in 1/4λ Wire Antenna
- Buttons: On / Off / Pair, Volume Up, Volume Down
- Battery: Built-in Li-ion 3.7V / 400mAh
- Approx. Battery Life: 5 hours
- Charging Connector: USB Type-C (1.5 hours to be fully charged)
- Input: 1/8'' (3.5mm) Microphone Input
- Indicators: 4 x Blue LEDs: Indicates Power and Audio Level, 1 x Red LED: Indicates Low Battery Level, 1 x Green LED: Flashing when Charging / Off when Charge Finished
- Microphone: Built-In Pressure Operated Electret Condenser
- Microphone Pickup Pattern: Omnidirectional (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Microphone Frequency Range: 50Hz-18KHz (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Microphone Equivalent Noise Level: >58dB (Built-In Microphone and External Lavalier)
- Maximum SPL: 120dB (Built-In Microphone), 110dB (External Lavalier)
- Mounting Clip: Built-In
- Operating Temperature: 0℃ to 50℃
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.7 x .65” (63 x 43 x 16.5mm)
- Weight: 1.2 oz (34g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.