- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
sE Electronics sE7 Microphone Pair with Mic Clip and Wind Screen
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53047 000001000 L53047000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sE7 is a high-quality, back-electret small-diaphragm condenser microphone intended for a wide range of studio and live sound applications. This i...Click To Read More About This Product
Matched pair of small diaphragm condensers with attenuation and bass rolloff.
The sE7 is a high-quality, back-electret small-diaphragm condenser microphone intended for a wide range of studio and live sound applications. This is a matched pair of sE7s, whose precise matching process makes them an ideal choice for stereo miking environments and other two-mic applications. They It sound great with acoustic guitars, pianos, drums and more. With an optimized acoustic design, discrete class-A circuitry and a transformerless output, it delivers clear, natural sound quality at all frequencies, without suffering from fizzy highs or a lack of low-frequency punch.
The discrete electronics and the switchable attenuation pad ensure a high dynamic range, with high sound pressure level (SPL) handling capability and extremely low-noise components. The switchable low-cut filter helps eliminate rumble or footfall noise, and can also compensate for an excess of bass frequencies caused by the proximity effect. This enables the sE7 to close-mic many instruments including electric guitar speaker cabinets, brass instruments and drums.
Reliable operation even in demanding on-stage applications in difficult environments is ensured by the roadworthy all-metal design, robust construction, and high-quality manufacturing standards.
High-quality condenser capsule
The sE7’s specialized capsule is designed for natural, balanced sound quality, with an ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response. Its cardioid polar pattern also makes it ideal for most studio or stage applications, delivering great sound for almost any source.
The quietest pencil mic in its class
With a very short signal path and state of the art electronics, the sE7 is the quietest microphone in its class. The transformerless design ensures pristine sound quality, reproducing instruments with excellent clarity and depth.
Switchable pre-attenuation pad
The switchable -20dB attenuation pad prevents overloading your preamp or mixer and provides extended dynamic range, enabling close-mic techniques for even the loudestsources like brass instruments and snare drums.
Switchable low-cut filter
The integrated 80Hz low-cut filter helps to eliminate low-frequency rumble or footfall noise, or to compensate for excessive bass (proximity effect) with close-mic techniques.
All-metal housing and premium finish
The sE7’s all-metal chassis provides efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise, and its high-quality finish ensures a great look for years to come.
Gold-plated XLR connector
The corrosion-free XLR contacts ensure a loss-free, reliable signal connection for years and years and years and...Factory-matched stereo pair(sE7Matched Pair only)Convincing stereo recordings require microphones with high consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, at sE every pair is selected from hundreds of individual microphones to provide identical performance. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range, and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning three-dimensional recordings.
The sE7comes complete with a windscreen to avoid wind noise and a robust mic clip with thread adapter to fit with any mic stand.
Convincing stereo recordings require microphones with high consistency and accurate localization from the pair of microphones. Therefore, at sE every pair is selected from hundreds of individual microphones to provide identical performance. The result is the highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range, and virtually identical sensitivity for stunning three-dimensional recordings.
- High quality condenser capsule, for neutral, balanced sound quality
- Ultra-thin diaphragm for excellent transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern. ideal for most studio or stage applications
- State of the art electronics provide supremely low noise
- Transformerless design for pristine sound quality
- Switchable pre-attenuation pad provides an extended dynamic range and enables close-miking of loud sources
- Prevents overloading your audio interface or mixer
- Switchable low-cut filter eliminates low frequency rumble or footfall noise and compensates for excessive bass with close-mic techniques
- Gold-plated XLR connector for loss-free and reliable signal connection
- All-metal housing with premium finish for efficient rejection of any electrical interference and noise
- Robust mic clips with thread adapter to fit with any mic stand
- Windscreens for each microphone
- Factory-matched pair
Order today for a versatile pair of acoustic instrument recording microphones.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max SPL: 136/156 dB w/switch
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: 1/2" electret condensor
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Pencil-style
- Switches: AIR/FLAT, -12 dB
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .9"
- Length: 4.72"
- Weight: 128 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.