- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser 502047 MKE400 Camcorder Shotgun Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68654 000000000 L68654000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Very compact shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input. Maximum side noise rejection. Rugged all-metal ...Click To Read More About This Product
Get great sound to video
Very compact shotgun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input. Maximum side noise rejection. Rugged all-metal housing.
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shockmount for rejection of handling noise
- MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- 1 battery (size AAA)
- 1 foam windshield
Call or click today to order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.