- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser e 935 Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- 276672 000000000 276672000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high ou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed to cut through high-level sound on stage.
The Sennheiser e 935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. With a rugged metal body and advanced shockmount design, the e 935 can take what the road dishes out for a long time of reliable service. Consistent on-/off-axis response minimizes feedback problems and makes performance easier. Hum-compensating coil reduces noise and allows for longer leads.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
For consistent quality response on stage, this is the ticket!
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 18kHz
- Max SPL: Not specified
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Handheld
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 1.8 in.
- Length: 5.9 in.
- Weight: 12.5 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No