- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser EM 300-500 G4 Wireless Receiver (only)
- Write a Review
- #L25177 000001000 L25177000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The EM 300-500 Receiver is the heart of Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless microphone system. With it you can wirelessly connect any of Sennheiser's 300...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A true diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display
The EM 300-500 Receiver is the heart of Sennheiser's Evolution Wireless microphone system. With it you can wirelessly connect any of Sennheiser's 300 or 500 series microphones to create a flexible wireless microphone solution for business presentations, educational lectures or live performances.
The EM 300-500 Receiver is a true diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control with evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems. Get easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared on up to 20 compatible channels.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive OLED display
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.