- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 100 G4 Handheld Wireless System with e 835 Capsule
- Write a Review
- #L19679 000003000 L19679000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G4 100 series is a simple, flexible and reliable solution for live sound miking. This version of the wireless system comes with the 100 Series ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get great vocal performances with this wireless system.
The G4 100 series is a simple, flexible and reliable solution for live sound miking. This version of the wireless system comes with the 100 Series half-rack receiver and a handheld transmitter with the e 835 Capsule.
The e 835 dynamic cardioid microphone is designed for speech and vocals. It produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. With wireless transmission, this mic is even more powerful allowing stage talent to move freely while speaking or performing. With excellent feedback rejection, a hum compensating coil and rugged metal housing that isolates handling noise, the 835 eliminates common on-stage problems and delivers clear reproduction and consistent sound quality so you can sound your best.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- True diversity half-rack receiver with full-metal housing and intuitive LCD display
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking function
- Up to 20 compatible channels
Sound your best on stage—call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear