- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser EW 300-2 IEM G3-G In Ear Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product J53376
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless System helps you to hear better as you perform. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the Sennheiser...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Adaptive-diversity receiver with legendary Sennheiser wireless performance.
The Sennheiser EW 300 IEM G3 In-Ear Wireless System helps you to hear better as you perform. Featuring an adaptive-diversity receiver, the Sennheiser receiver pack uses the headphone cable as a secondary antenna for flawless reception. Ear-canal phones, with various ear-fitting pads for an individual fit, reproduce the signal from the adaptive diversity receiver precisely and faithfully.
Pass-through outputs allow easy splitting of the input signal to travel to other devices. Personalize the sound even further with the 5-band equalizer integrated into the transmitter. Lastly, the entire set can be monitored and remotely controlled with Sennheiser's Wireless Systems Manager software using the built-in Ethernet port on the stereo transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Bundle containing two (2) EW 300 IEM G3 systems
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver)
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 16 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- Adaptive diversity for high reception quality
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of receiver parameter from transmitter
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Receiver features battery indication in 4 steps
- Mute function for transmitter
- Integrated 5-band graphic equalizer in transmitter
- HiBoost, adjustable limiter, stereo/focus mode, balance in receiver
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the receiver
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Each EW 300 IEM G3 system includes:
- 1 SR 300 G3 stereo transmitter
- 1 EK 300 G3 stereo diversity receiver
- 1 IE 4 earphones
- 1 GA 3 rackmount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 1 antenna
- 2 "AA" size batteries
- Operating instructions
For unparalleled wireless sound, order today.