- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 300 G4-ME2-RC Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25152 000002000 L25152000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Evolution Wireless system is a multipurpose tool to broadcast speech in a range of possible applications from educational lectures, corporate pr...Click To Read More About This Product
A flexible wireless microphone solution.
This Evolution Wireless system is a multipurpose tool to broadcast speech in a range of possible applications from educational lectures, corporate presentations, live performance or speeches. Thanks to its great sound, reliable RF transmission and robust devices, this is a flexible wireless microphone system. You can rely on it in any situation, in any application, in any location.
About the EM 300-500 G4 Receiver
The EM 300-500 Receiver is a true diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with intuitive LCD display for full control with evolution wireless G4 100 Series systems. Get easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared on up to 20 compatible channels.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.