- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser ew 365 G3 Condenser Microphone Wireless System
- Write a Review
- 620155 000529000 620155000529000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sennheiser ew 365 Wireless Condenser Microphone System is the best that the G3 300 series has to offer for voice. The top-notch condenser technol...Click To Read More About This Product
Sennheiser 600MHz Trade-In Program
Purchase select Sennheiser wireless products through March 31, 2019 and trade in your old 600 MHz equipment to earn a cash rebate.
Offer expires 03/31/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The best of the G3 300 series for capturing crystal-clear vocals.
The Sennheiser ew 365 Wireless Condenser Microphone System is the best that the G3 300 series has to offer for voice. The top-notch condenser technology of the SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter coupled with the true diversity of the EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver ensures you'll capture every last nuance and detail of your vocals.
The Sennheiser receiver also has an ethernet port, so you can use the included Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software, which gives you a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems. A programmable mute button on the microphone lets you decide when it is time to go on-air.
The Sennheiser wireless system also includes a convenient MZQ 1 microphone clip for mounting to your mic stand, G3 rack mount kit, NT 2 power supply unit, 2 antennas, and 2 "AA" size batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via PC or Intel-based Macs”this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multichannel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button on transmitter body
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 300 G3 rackmount receiver
- 1 SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (super-cardioid, condenser)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 GA 3 rack mount
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 "AA" size batteries
- Operating instructions
When vocals and mobility key, this is an excellent choice. Order today!
- RF frequency range: 516-558 MHz
- Transmission/receiving frequencies: 1680
- Presets: 24
- Switching bandwidth: 42MHz
- Peak deviation: +/- 48kHz
- Compander: HDX
- Frequency response: 80-18,000Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 115 dB(A)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.9 %
In compliance with ETS 300422, ETS 300445, CE, FCC
- Antenna connector: 2 BNC, 50Ohm
- Audio-XLR connector: 6.3mm
- Audio output level (balanced) XLR: +18 dBu max.
- Audio output level (unbalanced) Jack: +10 dBu max.
- Dimensions (Receiver) 212mm(W) x 202mm(D) x 43mm(H)
- Weight (Receiver): 900g
- RF output power: 10/30mW
- Operating time (transmitter): typ. 8h
- Dimensions (Transmitter): 50mm(D) x 265mm(H)
- Weight (Transmitter): 450g
- Transducer; Microphone type: electret-condenser
- AF sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 152dB(SPL) max.
- Pick-up pattern: supercardioid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.