- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser GA 6042 R rack for two wireless microphone receivers
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70711 000000000 L70711000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GA 6042 R allows stationary operation of two EK 6042 receivers. All outputs of the receiver are available on connectors at the front and rear sid...Click To Read More About This Product
Put two 6042 receiver in one rack
The GA 6042 R allows stationary operation of two EK 6042 receivers. All outputs of the receiver are available on connectors at the front and rear side Two power supply inputs allow redundant power supplies.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- • 19" rack for two EK 6042 units, making a 4-channel receiver
- • Headphone jacks on the front
- • Rear side audio outputs on symmetric XLR-3
- • Antenna feed-through allows cascading
- • Switchable antenna booster feed
- • External power supply NT-3 with XLR-4 connector and two inputs for redundant supply
- • No additional adapters on EK 6042 needed
Call or click to order today
- Comes with:
- • GA 6042 R rack adapter
- • NT-3 power supply
- • 4x antenna adapter cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.