- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Headphones
- Product 241419
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The closed-back HD 25-1 II Headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Built tough and capable of handling high SPLs in noisy settings.
The closed-back HD 25-1 II Headphones are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise. Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these Sennheiser headphones perform exceptionally well in potentially high-noise environments such as field recording, electronic journalism sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. The capsule can be rotated for one-ear listening. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs.
- 1 HD 25-1 II
- 1 Bag
- Soft ear pads (1 pair)
- 1 adaptor to 1/4" (6.3mm) stereo jack plug
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Frequency response: 16-22000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.3%
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 120dB(SPL)
- Transducer principle: Dynamic, Closed ear
- Nominal impedance: 70 Ohms
- Load rating: 200mW
- Ear coupling: Supra-aural
- Color: Black
- Cable length: 4.9" (1.5m)
- 3.5 mm stereo jack plug with 1/4" adaptor
- Weight without cable: .31 lb. (140g)