- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD 515 Headphones
- Product 241473
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The open, dynamic HD 515 headphones are a classic all-rounder and an affordable entry point into the audiophile 500 Series. It is fitted with Sennhei...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Enjoy high accuracy sound and great comfort with this lowest-cost model in Sennheisers's audiophile 500 Series.
The open, dynamic HD 515 headphones are a classic all-rounder and an affordable entry point into the audiophile 500 Series. It is fitted with Sennheiser's innovative E.A.R technology, ensuring that the sound is accurately channeled into the ear. Overall listening pleasure is combined with outstanding wearing comfort.
- HD 515 headphones
- Adaptor to 3.5mm jack
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Contact pressure: 3.5 N
- Weight without cable: 255g
- Jack plug: 6. mm stereo (3.5 mm Adapter)
- Transducer principle (Headphones): open, dynamic
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Cable length: 3m
- Frequency response (headphones): 14-26000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 108 dB (1 kHz and 1 Veff)