- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser HD7 DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
- Product J05567
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Inspired by the legendary HD 25 headphone set by Sennheiser, the HD7 carries on the traditional of rugged beauty with the modern working DJ in mind.T...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All of the features a professional needs.
Inspired by the legendary HD 25 headphone set by Sennheiser, the HD7 carries on the traditional of rugged beauty with the modern working DJ in mind.
The HD7 DJ delivers impressive sound quality and powerful, accurate bass. Made with rugged, lightweight parts, the HD7 DJ is built to withstand years of heavy-duty use, and the ear cups can be rotated 210 for easy one-ear monitoring and storage. What's more, the soft, durable ear cushions ensure a comfortable fit even after extended periods of use and reduce background noise to a minimum so that you can concentrate on your music.
The HD7 DJ is the right choice for those who want to take their creativity and performance to new levels.
- Dynamic, engaging sound
- Maximum comfort and minimum background noise
- Capable of high SPL suitable for loud DJ environments
- Swiveling ear cups (up to 210, both ear cups) with three wearing positions
- 95 ohm impedance for optimum compatibility with DJ equipment
- Made with durable, high quality parts to guarantee years of use
- Comes with a premium protective case
- Two year warranty
Order today and experience the difference in your performance that high quality monitoring can make.
- Impedance: 95 Ohm
- Frequency response: 8 - 30,000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 115 dB (1 kHz/1Vrms)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
- Contact pressure: 6.3 N
- Ear coupling: circumaural
- Jack plug: 3.5mm straight
- Cable length: coiled 1.5m-3.0m, straight 3.0m + Kevlar OFC
- Transducer principle: dynamic, closed
- Load rating: 500 mW
- Weight w/o cable: 263 g