- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser Sennheiser HD 25 Light Headphones
- Write a Review
- J41850 000000000 J41850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minima...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The HD 25 Light are closed, dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are extremely comfortable, featuring a minimalistic headband and a unique capsule design, making them an attractive and lower-cost alternative to the HD 25-II. These are also suitable for nightly DJ use.
Closed, supra-aural DJ mixing headphones for use in high noise environments
Excellent sound reproduction: emphasized bass and lifted treble
Lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
Extremely rugged, made for daily use
Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
Dual-sided, detachable cable, 3m
Ear coupling: On-ear (supraaural)
Primary application: Recording, DJ
Secondary application: General listening
Operating principle: Open
Frequency response (TX): 30Hz - 16kHz
Noise cancelling: No
Lightweight and comfortable.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.