- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SKM 300 G4-S Handheld Transmitter (only)
- Write a Review
- #L25163 000002000 L25163000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SKM 300 G4+S Handheld Transmitter is a powerful handheld microphone with a lightweight black aluminum housing, increased bandwidth and transmissi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The SKM 300 G4+S Handheld Transmitter is a powerful handheld microphone with a lightweight black aluminum housing, increased bandwidth and transmission power, ready to take the world’s biggest live stages. It is built especially for evolution wireless G4 Series systems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Powerful handheld transmitter with a lightweight aluminum housing
- Easy to use, fast setup time
- Integrated network port allows control, monitoring and setup via Sennheiser Control Cockpit and WSM Software
- Broad range of products and existing accessories (such as microphones) allows usage in any kind of environment
- Up to 88 MHz bandwidth, up to 32 channels
- Increased RF output power (10/30/50 mW)
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 330 feet
- Compatible with wireless speaker system LSP 500 PRO
- RC (remote control) switch available for the bodypack transmitter
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear