- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SKP 100 G3 Plug-On Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product J43417
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SKP 100 G3 adapts G3 wireless technology to a wired world. Imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compatible with all ew 100 series receivers.
The SKP 100 G3 adapts G3 wireless technology to a wired world. Imagine taking a wired microphone and turning it into a wireless simply by plugging in the SKP 100 G3 to its XLR port. Maybe you would like to send a signal from a mixing console to a Sennheiser evolution G3 receiver across the room? No problem. Featuring G3 upgrades such as wireless transmitter sync and easy-to-navigate menus, the SKP 100 G3 is ready to literally plug in and play.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter features battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute function
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- Frequency range 516 - 558 MHz
Call or click to order today!