- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SL Handheld DW-4-US Wireless Microphone, capsule not included with BA 10 battery pouch
- Write a Review
- L40057 000000001 L40057000000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sleek but robust SL Handheld DW is optimized for speech in presentations or lectures where every word matters. Thanks to bidirectional communicat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The sleek but robust SL Handheld DW is optimized for speech in presentations or lectures where every word matters. Thanks to bidirectional communication between transmitter and receiver, no settings need to be adjusted on the transmitter. The automatic frequency and interference management allows convenient and reliable operation. The LC display provides the link name, battery status and reception quality. The ergonomically positioned mute-slider makes the use of the microphone very convenient. The SL Handheld DW comes with a rechargeable Li-Ion battery with external charging contacts—for easy charging with the CHG 2—and a USB socket.
Capsule NOT included.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.