- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser SpeechLine Digital Wireless Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40047 000000000 L40047000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The half 19" stationary SL Rack Receiver DW is the easy-to-integrate core of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless System. It features a clear visible OLED...Click To Read More About This Product
600 MHz Wireless Trade-In
Sennheiser will help you trade in your old 600 MHz gear towards new wireless! 600 MHz gear from any competitive manufacturer will be accepted!
Offer expires 07/13/20Download Rebate
SL Rack Receiver DW
The half 19" stationary SL Rack Receiver DW is the easy-to-integrate core of the SpeechLine Digital Wireless System. It features a clear visible OLED display for easy setup and operation. Thanks to the bi-directional communication, all settings of the mobile transmitters can be adjusted from the receiver side. The automatic frequency and interference management allows convenient and reliable operation. Thanks to the easy-to-handle pairing process, the transmitter and receiver are securely linked. Via network integration all settings and statuses are also accessible via AMX/Crestron media control protocol and the dedicated Sennheiser iOS Apps. The antennas can be either back or front-mounted.
Furthermore, extension cables for wall mounting are available.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatic frequency and interference management
- Speech optimized automatics and sound profiles
- Clear and easy focused user interface with OLED display
- Ethernet connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Media control protocol integration
- Secure 256 bit AES encryption
- Remote controllable via Sennheiser Control Cockpit
- Quick setup pairing process
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.