- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sennheiser XSW 52-A Wireless Headmic Set
- Write a Review
- Product H79727
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Presentation Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 52-A ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Lightweight and comfortable wireless headset mic technology, perfect for hands-free stage performances.
No matter whether you are a speaker, presenter or rocking the crowd, the XS Wireless Presentation Set puts you in front of every stage. The XSW 52-A is part of the XS series of wireless mics from Sennheiser, one of the industry's renowned leaders in microphone technology. The XS series receiver runs on 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid any possible interference with your sound. The receivers are all made of solid-construction metal housing, and provide up to 10 hours of operation time for a worry-free performance.
The XSW 52-A Headmic Set features a compact bodypack transmitter and a lightweight, comfortable headset mic that will give you absolute freedom of movement for a vivid and impressive live performance. With 2.4GHz synchronization between the transmitter and receiver and 10mW of output, the XSW 52-A Headmic Set will have you performing from a range of up to 250 feet in ideal RF environments. There are 8 frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, which will allow for a fast setup of multi-channel systems. Connections include dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level uses. The package includes the ME 3 cardioid headset mic, SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, and 2 AA batteries.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy-to-use, all-in-one package for speakers, singers and presenters
- Comfortable, lightweight headset mic and compact bodypack transmitter give you absolute freedom on stage
- All metal, True Diversity receiver for worry-free operation
- Up to 10 hours of operation using a pair of AA batteries
- 960 tunable frequencies across 24 MHz, to avoid interference
- Easy 2.4GHz synchronization between transmitter and receiver, even at a distance
- 8 Frequency banks containing 12 coordinated frequencies each, for fast setup of multi-channel systems
- Dual outputs with balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4", selectable for either mic or line level
- 10mW Output, for up to 250 feet of transmission range in a good RF environment
Take your stage performance or presentation to the next level, with the pure mobile clarity of the XSW 12-A Set today.
- Microphone type: pre-polarised condenser
- Input sensitivity: 1.6 mV/Pa
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Max. SPL: 150 dB
- RF output power: 10mW
- AF frequency response: 60Hz - 16kHz, Line input | 100Hz - 16kHz, Mic input
- AF input: 3.5 mm jack
- Nom. Input voltage (Mic/Line): 0.5 Vrms/1.8 Vrms (Mic/Line) at -30dB gain
- Power supply: 2 AA batteries, 1.5V
- Operating time: up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 2-5/8" — 3-3/4" — 15/16"
- Weight: 0.21 lb.
- Receiver principle: True Diversity
- Sensitivity (at peak deviation): < 3Î¼V at 52dBa rms S/N
- Adjacent channel rejection: ‰ 60dB
- Intermodulation rejection: ‰ 50dB
- Blocking: ‰ 65dB
- AF frequency response: 60-16,000Hz
- Pilot tone: 32.768kHz
- Antenna input: 2 BNC connectors, 50-ohms
- AF output voltage (at peak dev., 1 kHz AF): 1„4'' (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +8 dBu; XLR socket (balanced): +14 dBu
- Power supply: 12 VDC nom./300 mA
- Dimensions: 7-7/8" — 1-5/8" — 5"
- Weight: 1.6 lb.
- ME 3 clip-on mic, SK 20 bodypack transmitter, EM 10 true diversity receiver, NT 2-3 power supply, 2 rod antennas, 2 AA batteries, Pouch, Instruction manual