- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 53 Headworn Microphone
- Write a Review
- #270911 000000000 270911000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Beta 53 is a fully adjustable omnidirectional subminiature condenser headworn vocal microphone, designed for applications where discreet ap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inconspicuous and great-sounding.
The Shure Beta 53 is a fully adjustable omnidirectional subminiature condenser headworn vocal microphone, designed for applications where discreet appearance and excellent audio quality are required. Its lightweight, adjustable, modular headband, flexible wireframe and soft earpieces provide a comfortable fit while still allowing the Beta 53 to be positioned as close to the left or right corner of the mouth as possible, assuring maximum voice pickup.
The Beta 53 microphone features an extended frequency response and high SPL handling ability. Despite its small size the Beta 53 handsfree mic delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. It is designed for environments such as professional theater, event production, trade shows and seminars. A plastic carrying case protects the Shure microphone and its accessories.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Comfortable, latex-free Dynaflex earforms that hide behind the ears
- Thin, non-reflective wireframe that is easily hidden underneath hair
- Ultra-thin detachable microphone boom mount for right or left positioning
- Interchangeable frequency response caps (mild or high, two pieces each)
- Two foam windscreens included
- Clothing clip for securing cable
- Corrosion resistant
- Easy to clean
- Durable carrying case for protective storage
- Available with either TA4F connectors or tinned leads (no connector) for full wireless system compatibility
- Includes In-Line Preamplifier
Gets your performance across yet is so light you'll forget it's there. Order today.
- Type: condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Noise (equivalent dBSPL, A-weighted): 39.0 dB typical; 42.0 dB maximum
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 55 dB @94 dB SPL
- Recommended Minimum Input Impedence: > 1 kilohm
- Preamp output Impedance: 136 ohms
- Output Level open circuit reference 1v/Pa at 1 kHz: -50.0 +/- 3.0dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 147 dBSPL at 1% THD/1 kilohm load
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB (max. SPL with 1k load, minus typical A-wt. noise)
- Current Drain: 4.6 mA (preamp and microphone)
- Output Polarity (Positive pressure on the diapragm produces a positive voltage at): Pin 2 relative to pin 3 at the output connector of the preamp
- Power Requirements: Phantom power; 11 to 52 Vdc positive on pins 2 and 3, return on pin 1 (ground)
- Net Weight: 4.75 oz. (135.35 g) microphone and in-line preamp
- Cable: 5' (1.5 m), small-diameter, shielded, with mini 4-pin connector (TA4F)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.