- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Beta 54 Headworn Vocal Mic
- Write a Review
- 270357 000000000 270357000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Beta 54TM is a subminiature electret condenser headset microphone. It provides uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal vi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Light in weight, great in sound!
The Shure Beta 54TM is a subminiature electret condenser headset microphone. It provides uncompromising sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility for applications such as broadcast, theater, and touring. Despite its small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals. The Beta 54 microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband that is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient sound rejection
- Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
- Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels
- Snap-fit foam windscreen stays in place during intensive movement
30-million rock stars can't be wrong, so what are you waiting for? ORDER YOURS TODAY!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.