- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure GLX-D Handheld Transmitter (Beta 58 Mic Capsule)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H96355 000001000 H96355000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Handheld wireless microphone with the famous Beta58A neodymium capsule. The GLXD14/PG30 system consists of the Beta58 capsule built into a GLXD2 digi...Click To Read More About This Product
Shure's best dynamic capsule in digital wireless.
Handheld wireless microphone with the famous Beta58A neodymium capsule. The GLXD14/PG30 system consists of the Beta58 capsule built into a GLXD2 digital handheld transmitter. The GLX series wireless is Shure's latest digital wireless technology, presented in an affordable package.
GLXD2 Transmitter (with Beta58A capsule)
The Shure Beta58A is a cardioid dynamic microphone with a neodymium element that takes the venerable Shure SM58 one step further. It has the same presence peak, great intelligibilty and rugged construction as the SM58, but has a higher output, broader frequency response and more upper end detail without being shrieky. It is housed in the rugged GLXD2 transmitter, and features a tactile on and off switch, and a sophisticated design with durable, lightweight construction. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
Shure GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature intelligent technology and smart power options that put reliable, professional-caliber digital sound in the hands of performers everywhere. Built to handle the rigors of any stage, and available in a variety of configurations, it's a revolution in wireless freedom.
LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management
GLX-D Digital Wireless Systems feature LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management, making seamless, crystal-clear audio easy and reliable.
GLX-D Rechargeable Power Management
GLX-D transmitters feature best-in-class lithium-ion batteries that quickly recharge using the charging port on the receiver, or a variety of optional USB connectors. Getting ready for the show has never been simpler.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
This is the one. Order now, mister. Ma'am.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.