- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with WB98H/C Mic
- Write a Review
- H96357 000001000 H96357000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GLXD14/B98 system features the GLXD1 bodypack digital wireless transmitter, the GLXD4 digital receiver, and the Beta WB98H/C microphone. This is ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Digital wireless for horn players.
The GLXD14/B98 system features the GLXD1 bodypack digital wireless transmitter, the GLXD4 digital receiver, and the Beta WB98H/C microphone. This is an ideal system for trumpet and saxophone, but it is also viable for drums and other applications.
The bodypack transmitter in the GLX line is built like a tank. A very small, very sophisticated tank. It features a tactile on and off switch, locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables, and a reversible belt clip. It comes with one SB902 lithium-ion battery.
This tabletop digital wireless receiver and has numerous features previously unavailable in this price range including a remotely adjustable gain control for the associated transmitter, one touch frequency selection and real-time battery run-time. Lightweight and durable, it is designed to withstand the rigors of travel and multiple set-ups and tear-downs.
The Beta WB98H/C is a premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shock-mount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management - Intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels.
- Operate up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, up to 8 maximum under ideal conditions
- High-resolution LCD screen
- Real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes)
- Remote adjustable transmitter gain control
- Integrated battery charge port for proprietary Shure lithium-ion transmitter batteries
- XLR and ¼" output connectors
- Lightweight, durable construction
- Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary lithium ion rechargeable batteries
- Multiple USB charging options
- Indoors: Up to 100 feet (30m) typical, with a maximum of 200 feet (60m)
- Outdoors: Up to 65 feet (20m) typical, with a maximum of 165 feet (50m) under ideal conditions
- Lightweight and rugged construction (GLXD2)
- All-metal construction (GLXD1 only)
- Two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- The Beta 98 H/C and WB98 H/C feature transformerless preamplifier circuitry which improves linearity across the full frequency range.
- The pickup pattern provides high gain-before-feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise.
- Its high maximum sound pressure level (SPL) enables it to handle the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments.
- The Beta98H/C features a 3 m (10 ft.) high-flex cable with attached preamplifier (XLR connection)
- The WB98H/C features a 1.6 m (5.3ft) high-flex cable terminating in a 4-pin mini-connector, for use with wireless bodypack transmitters
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Gooseneck, ratcheting swivel joint and gooseneck angle brace allow for optimum placement and fixed positioning
- Legendary Shure ruggedness and reliability
Don't let them tell you it's already loud enough. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
Comments about Shure GLX-D Wireless Vocal System with WB98H/C Mic:
Well worth the money for me. Being able to move around the stage effortlessly, without being tethered, make such a huge difference in my performance. I've had zero problems to date