- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure M367 Six Input Portable Mixer
- Product 630317
The Shure M367 is a six-input, portable microphone mixer and remote amplifier specifically designed for professional applications in general audio mi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Shure M367 is a six-input, portable microphone mixer and remote amplifier specifically designed for professional applications in general audio mixing. Exceptional low-noise design makes the Shure M367 rack mixer ideal for use with digital transmission links and digital video/audio recording media, including ISDN and DAT. Compact and rugged, the M367 is built to withstand the most demanding field production conditions. In addition, its excellent performance, versatility and features make it an ideal choice for studio, remote, or sound reinforcement use, and as an add-on audio mixer for expanding existing facilities.
- Six balanced mic/line inputs
- Two XLR outputs
- Adjustable limiter threshold
- Power On, input clipping and output peak/limiter LEDs
- 12- and 48-volt phantom power
- 1 kHz tone oscillator switch (mutes all inputs, level control on master)
- Mic/line switches on each input and output
- Low-cut filter switches
- Headphone monitor circuit
- Two position Mix Bus
- VU metering
- Easy-access side battery compartment, with battery check function
- Power via battery two standard 9-volt alkaline or 120/230V ac (detachable power cord supplied)
- Rack mountable with available A367R accessory (sold separately)
- Frequency Response : 20 to 20,000 Hz +/- 2.0 dB (channel controls centered)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.25% THD at +4 dBm output, 55 to 20,000 Hz
- Equivalent Input Noise: < -127 dBV with 150 ohm source, 400 to 20,000 Hz
Output Noise: Master level full CCW: -100 dBV, 400 to 20,000 Hz; Master level full CW: -80 dBV, 400 to 20,000 Hz
- Hum and Noise: Equivalent Input: <125 dBV, 20 to 20,000 Hz; Output: -95 dBV (Master CCW), -75 dBV; (Master CW), 20 to 20,000 Hz
Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 65 dB at 100 Hz, -20 dBV input
- Polarity: Mic/Line In to Mic/Line Out: Non-Inverting; Mic/Line In to Phones: Non-Inverting; Mic/Line In to Mix Bus (tip): Inverting; Monitor to Phones: Non-Inverting; Mix Bus to Mic/Line Out: Inverting
- Overload and Shorting: Shorted outputs, even for prolonged periods, cause no damage. Microphone inputs of up to 3 Vrms cause no damage. Line and monitor can withstand signals of up to 30 Vrms.
- Input Peak Indicators: 6 dB below clipping level
- Output Peak Indicator: Lights red at 6 dB below clipping level
- Output Clipping Level: < +18 dBm at line output into 600 ohms
Low-Cut Filters: 7 dB down at 150 Hz; 6 dB/octave slope (3 dB down at 260 Hz)
- Tone Oscillator: 1 kHz +/- 20%
- Limiter: Threshold: Switchable: 0, +4, +8, +16 dBm; Attack Time: 1 ms +/- 0.5 ms; Release Time Constant: 100 ms +/- 30 ms; Indicator: Green when limiting by 1 dB or more
- Phantom Power: 12 V Phantom: 12 V through 340 ohms; 48 V Phantom : 48 V through 3.4 kilohms
- AC Power: 100 - 120 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 100 mA
- DC Power: 18 Vdc nominal at 40 mA typical no-signal, 45 mA typical at +4 dBm output; 13.5 Vdc minimum
- Batteries: Two 9 V alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours at +4 dBm output in continuous use.
- Temperature Range: Operating: -18 degrees to 57 degrees C (0 degrees to 135 degrees F): Storage: -29 degrees to 74 degrees C (-20 degrees to 165 degrees F)
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 2-13/16 in. x 12-5/32 in. x 9-5/32 in.
- (71.9 mm x 308 mm x 233 mm) including feet.
- Weight (without batteries): 6.6 lb (3 kg)