- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure MX410 Microflex Mini 10" Gooseneck Mic Supercardioid
- Write a Review
- J21509 000000000 J21509000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Microflex Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Handsom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for conference centers, houses of worship and much more.
Microflex Modular Gooseneck microphones deliver unsurpassed style, flexibility and performance for conference rooms and similar applications. Handsome and out-of-the-way, these microphones provide professional performance and elegant style for your most prestigious presentations and lectures. Top quality electronics and sleek design marry together in this superb speaker's podium mcrophone.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Bi-color status indicator or single color light ring
- Logic input/output for remote LED and mute control
- Surface-mount and wired or wireless desktop base options
- Improved RF filtering
Order today and increase the audio quality of your presentations and appearance of your facility.
- MX400DP: Desktop Base MX410
- MX890: Wireless Desktop Base for MX410
- MX400SMP: Surface Mount Preamp for MX410
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.