- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure MXW6/C Boundary Wireless Microphone Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45270 000000000 K45270000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Microflex Wireless platform was developed by Shure with innovative conferencing spaces in mind, providing flexible and elegant solutions for capt...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-profile, wireless boundary mic for the Microflex Wireless system.
The Microflex Wireless platform was developed by Shure with innovative conferencing spaces
in mind, providing flexible and elegant solutions for capturing and managing vivid, lifelike
sound in managed meeting environments.
Every system shares the same building blocks: intelligent rechargeable microphone
transmitters and charging stations, discreet wireless access point transceivers, flexible audio
network interfaces, and comprehensive software tools.
Easy to configure and expand, Microflex Wireless easily scales from custom boardrooms to
With a low-profile design, MXW6/C allows flexible placement with excellent audio capture on any surface in front of one or multiple speakers. All Microflex Wireless transmitters deliver vivid lifelike sound, intelligent wireless performance, encrypted transmission, and advanced rechargeability for conferencing and presentation applications.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Wide frequency response: Full-range audio for clear voice transmission
- Microflex capsules: Well-known and trusted Microflex sound signature
- Bi-directional wireless: Enables return channel audio and real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Earphone output: Listen to audio from a return channel for translation, cueing, or program material
- Concealed power switch: Prevents accidental powering off
Microphone solutions for enterprise-scale AV environments. Order Microflex today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.