- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure P9R PSM900 Bodypack Receiver
- Write a Review
- Product 485932
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure P9R wireless receiver is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver made for use with the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers premi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ultra-thin, low-profile bodypack wireless receiver with tons of high-end features.
The Shure P9R wireless receiver is a compact, stereo bodypack receiver made for use with the PSM900 wireless personal monitor system. It offers premium features like RF Scan and Automatic Gain Control for unparalleled RF stability and channel availability, all packed in an incredibly thin form factor. The Shure wireless receiver's patent-pending CueMode allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels from one bodypack for quick-and-easy reference.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Ultra-thin, low profile bodypack allows discreet placement on the performer
- Enhanced digital stereo encoder provides an expansive soundstage for excellent audio clarity and detail
- RF Scan: stand where the artist will be on stage and instantly check RF level
- Automatic Gain Control greatly prevents signal dropout due to RF overload and allows more channels to be used simultaneously
- Syncs to a P9T transmitter quickly and easily over IR link using Scan and Sync
- Switchable 10/50/100 mW output power provides a robust RF link in a variety of performance environments
- Separate, easily visible audio and RF status indicator LED's
- Audio level and battery life metering
- Selectable high-frequency EQ boost (+3/+6dB @ 10kHz)
- Volume and balance controls
- Aluminum construction for rugged dependability
Big things come with this small package, including exceptional reception. Order today!
- Front-End RF filtering: -3dB point 30.5MHz from center frequency
- Active RF gain control: 31dB (adjusts RF sensitivity to provide more RF dynamic range)
- RF sensitivity (20dB SINAD): 2.2 V
- Squelch threshold (±3dB SINAD): 22dB SINAD
- Adjacent channel rejection: >70dB
- Intermodulation attenuation: >70dB
- Blocking: >80dB
- Image rejection: >100dB
- Audio output power (1kHz @ <1% distortion, peak power, @32Î): 100 mW
Minimum load impedance: 9.5Î
- High boost (Selectable: +3dB, +6dB @ 10kHz
- Battery life: 5-7 hours (continuous use)
- Net weight: 200g with batteries
- Dimensions: 83mm x 65mm x 22mm