- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGA58-XLR Vocal Microphone With Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J42600 000000000 J42600000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an u...Click To Read More About This Product
Dynamic vocal mic and stand combo.
The PGA58 is a professional quality vocal microphone with an updated industrial design that features a black metallic finish and grille offering an unobtrusive visual presence. Legendary Shure quality construction ensures exceptional performance in rigorous environments.
The Musician's Gear Tripod Microphone Stand is equipped with tubular legs and thick rubber feet for a steady grip on the floor. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35 to 61-7/8 in. The 30-1/4 in. fixed boom is not adjustable.
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.