- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless Package Ch H6
- Write a Review
- Product 486340
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PGX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System delivers unmatched performance and ease of use to anyone looking to step up to wireless. The PGX4 recei...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A value-priced package to inspire you to get into the world of wireless.
The Shure PGX24/SM58 Handheld Wireless System delivers unmatched performance and ease of use to anyone looking to step up to wireless. The PGX4 receiver has features like Automatic Frequency Selection and Automatic Transmitter Setup that get you up and running, hassle-free. Shure's patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear sound beyond the limits of conventional wireless technology. This package includes the PGX4 receiver and the PGX2/SM58 mic/transmitter.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- PGX24 receiver
- SM58 hand-held mic transmitter
- Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod
- 20' Gear One XLR Cable
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- 90 selectable frequencies across 18MHz bandwidth
- 1/4 wave antennas
- Microprocessor-controlled diversity
- Channel display LED
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Multifunction LED indicator (power, lockout, mute, low battery)
- -10dB pad
- 8 hours of continuous use with 2 AA batteries
- 18MHz operating range
Order this budget-friendly wireless combination today!
- 100m (300') under typical conditions. Note: actual range depends on RF signal absorption, reflection and interference.
- Between 524 “ 542.000MHz
- (Available frequencies depend on applicable regulations in country where system is used.)
- Minimum: 45Hz, Maximum: 15kHz
- -19 dBV (XLR, mic level), -5 dBV (1/4")
- < 0.5%, typical (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1 kHz tone)
- >100dB A-weighted
- -18C (0F) to +50C (+122F). Note: battery characteristics may limit this range
- +5 dBV maximum at -10 dB gain position
- “5 dBV maximum at 0 dB gain position
- 10 dB
- 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- (including SM58 cartridge)
- 254mm x 51mm dia. (10" x 2")
- 290 grams (10.2 oz.) without batteries
- 2 AA size batteries
- Up to 9 hours