- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGXD14/85 Digital Wireless System with WL185 Lavalier Mic
- Write a Review
- H68489 000000000 H68489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This PGXD 14/85 Digital Wireless System includes a PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter with WL185 Lavalier Microphone and a PGXD4 Wireless Receiver. The PGX D...Click To Read More About This Product
Trade In & Save!
Get up to $500 for trading in a qualified 600 MHz Band wireless system!
Offer expires 10/31/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
A condenser lavalier mic with bodypack transmitter and receiver for 200' of wireless freedom.
This PGXD 14/85 Digital Wireless System includes a PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter with WL185 Lavalier Microphone and a PGXD4 Wireless Receiver. The PGX Digital Vocal Wireless System adds the clarity of 24-bit digital audio to the renowned PGX line of Shure wireless products. Offering tailored wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, PGX Digital combines the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state of the art, 24-bit digital wireless technology that delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, and simple setup and operation.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PGDX4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
The WL185 is recommended for general purpose sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise. Use of the included windscreen is highly recommended. It has a pickup angle of 130 degrees.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid condenser lavalier microphone for general purpose sound reinforcement
- Smooth extended frequency response with presence rise specially tailored for chest-worn microphone operation
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200" (60m) operating range
- Rugged construction for reliable performance show after show
- Low-profile bodypack, easily clips onto belts or clothing
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1„4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- Houses of Worship
- Small Theaters
- Schools/Lecture Halls
- PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter
- PGXD4 Wireless Receiver
- WL185 Lavalier Microphone
- Tie clip
- Padded carrying case
- 2 AA batteries
- Power supply
Move around without losing the quality of sound. Order this digital wireless system today. Order now!
- Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gain
- Gain adjustment range: 26dB
- Input impedance: 1MÎ
- RF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25"x 2.50" x 0.75")
- Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteries
- Housing: Molded polycarbonate case
- Power requirements:
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Î load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Î
- 1/4": 50Î
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800Î
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130.5 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): WL185: 28.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.