Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure PGXD14/BETA98H Digital Wireless System with Beta 98H/C Mictrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Mic-up horns and percussion instruments with this convenient, quality wireless mic system.
The Beta 98H/C is a premium cardioid condenser instrument microphone that clamps onto the bell of wind instruments or onto the rim of percussion instruments. The integrated gooseneck and ratcheting swivel joint allows the mic to be easily positioned and secured, and an isolation shockmount reduces the transmission of instrument 'key noise' and other mechanical noise. A gooseneck angle brace is included to provide better retention of the microphone placement during more active performances.
The rugged PGXD1 bodypack transmitter easily clips onto a belt or guitar strap, and provides you with a 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range, up to 10 hours of continuous use on 2 standard AA batteries (not included), and 200' of wireless freedom.
The PGXD4 receiver offers 24-bit/48kHz accurate sound, offers technology for incredibly accurate sound, auto frequency selection, and greater reliability thanks to its true digital diversity.
FeaturesPGXD1 Transmitter with WA302 Instrument Cable
- Rugged, compact bodypack with belt clip and instrument cable
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency range captures every nuance of your tone
- Power, mute, and battery status LED
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries
- 200' (60m) operating range
- 26dB of continuously adjustable gain to match variable input levels
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1.4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
- 1.6m hard-wired cable
- Tailored frequency response for open, natural sound reproduction
- Compact, lightweight construction provides a low degree of visibility
- Interchangeable microphone cartridges are available:
- RPM108 - Cardioid cartridge
- RPM110 - Supercardioid cartridge
PGXD14/BETA98H Digital Wireless System with Beta 98H/C Mic Specifications:PGXD1 transmitter/strong>Audio input level: +10 dBV maximum, at minimum gain setting -16 dBV maximum, at maximum gainGain adjustment range: 26dBInput impedance: 1MÎRF Output Level: 10 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)Dimensions (HxWxD): 108mm x 64mm x 19mm (4.25" x 2.50" x 0.75")Weight: 128g (4.5oz.) without batteriesHousing: Molded polycarbonate casePower requirements:Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
> 70dB, typicalXLR output:Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)Pin 2: AudioPin 3: No AudioAudio LED:Red: 2dB below clipAmber: 12dB below clipGreen: 50dB below clipPower Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supplyPin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.