- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H68488 000000000 H68488000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver adds the clarity of 24-bit/48kHz digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. It allows you t...Click To Read More About This Product
24-bit/48kHz true diversity digital receiver for incredibly accurate sound.
The PGXD4 Digital Diversity Receiver adds the clarity of 24-bit/48kHz digital audio to the famed PGX line of Shure wireless products. It allows you to tailor wireless solutions for vocalists, guitarists, and presenters, by combining the trusted legacy of Shure microphones with state-of-the-art, 24-bit digital wireless technology to delivers strong, clean RF performance. The result is wireless audio that sounds like wired, rock-solid RF signal, with simple setup and operation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 24-bit / 48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Automatic frequency selection locates a clear channel instantly
- One-touch sync automatically syncs the transmitter and receiver
- True digital diversity delivers rock-solid wireless signal reliability
- Up to 5 systems can be used at once
- 1„4" and XLR audio outputs
- Included padded carrying case for portability and protection
Add this wireless receiver to your live performance rig. Order today!
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 40mm x 181mm x 104mm (1.6" x 7.125" x 4.1")
- Weight: 289g (10.2oz.)
- Housing: ABS
- Audio Output Level (ref. ±38kHz deviation, 1kHz tone): XLR connector (into 3000Î load): -2.5dBV 1/4" connector (into 10000Î load): +10 dBV
- XLR: 50Î
- 1/4": 50Î
- Sensitivity: -102 dBm @ 10-5 BER
- Image rejection: > 70dB, typical
- XLR output:
- Impedance balanced Pin 1: Ground (cable shield)
- Pin 2: Audio
- Pin 3: No Audio
- Audio LED:
- Red: 2dB below clip
- Amber: 12dB below clip
- Green: 50dB below clip
- Power Requirements: 12-18 Vdc at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
- Pin Assignments: XLR: 1 = ground, 2 = hot, 3 = cold 6.35mm (1/4") TRS: Tip = audio, Ring = no audio, Sleeve = ground
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.