- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PSM200 Wireless Personal Monitoring System with SE115-CL Earphones
- Write a Review
- Product H65568
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PSM200 Wireless Personal Monitoring System with SE115-CL Earphones includes a P2T wireless transmixer, a P2R hybrid bodypack receiver and a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
All you need to have a great sounding personal monitoring system.
The Shure PSM200 Wireless Personal Monitoring System with SE115-CL Earphones includes a P2T wireless transmixer, a P2R hybrid bodypack receiver and a set of SE115-CL earphones. This is all you need to have a great sounding personal monitoring system with the possibility of expanding the system with additional P2R bodypacks.
P2T wireless transmixer
The P2T TransMixer is breakthrough design for personal monitoring. It allows the user to connect two line-level or miclevel inputs directly into the transmitter. The two signals can then be mixed independently. You can connect microphones or instruments directly to the inputs or use line outputs from a mixing console. In short, no matter what the output device, you can probably plug it into the TransMixer.
The P2R hybrid bodypack receiver
This is the world's first bodypack receiver to function as a wired receiver, a wireless receiver, or both at the same time. This and other unique features, along with excellent sound quality, make the P2R an exceptional value.
SE115-CL sound isolating earphones
The compact SE115-CL is a perfect introduction to the stunning performance of Shure earphones. Second Generation Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver warm, detailed sound with resonant bass. This clear model has a 64-inch fixed cable making it ideal for stage use or other low-profile applications.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Built-in audio limiter
- Front-mounted antenna
- 2 mic/line input channels for mix control
- 1/2 rackspace
- Operating Controls: Input level control, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Tri-color input level
- Inputs: (2) Mic/line, XLR-1/4 in. combo input channels
- Outputs: (2) XLR split outputs
- Operates as a wired or wireless bodypack, or both simultaneously
- Frequency locator
- Built-in headphone limiter
- Integrated cable management
- High-impact plastic chassis
- 1/4" Line input jack with high/low gain switch
- Operating Controls: Volume knob, Frequency select
- LED Indicators: Power, RF reception, Frequency, Limiter, Low battery
- Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver II
- Sensitivity (1mW): 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 16 Î
- Frequency Range: 22Hz “ 17.5kHz
- Cable Length: 64 inch fixed cable