- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure PSM400 SE115-CL Hardwired Pack
- Write a Review
- Product H65564
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure PSM400 SE115-CL Hardwired Pack includes a P4M personal monitor mixer, a P4HW personal monitor bodypack and a set of SE115-CL noise cancelin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Provides simple configuration of a personal monitor mix in high fidelity.
The Shure PSM400 SE115-CL Hardwired Pack includes a P4M personal monitor mixer, a P4HW personal monitor bodypack and a set of SE115-CL noise canceling earphones. This pack provides simple configuration of a monitor mix, enabling the user to customize an individual mix in a multiple mix environment.
P4M four channel personal monitor mixer
The P4M is a highly versatile four-channel, two-bus stereo mic/line mixer designed to optimize use of personal (in-ear) monitors. It features four balanced mic/line inputs, each with level and panning controls. Corresponding XLR split outputs allow input signals to pass through the unit unaffected, while providing an independent mix.
P4HW personal monitor bodypack
Three monitoring modes are available - mono, stereo, and MixMode.
¢Mono: The bodypack receives one signal from the mixer and sends that signal to both earphones.
¢Stereo: The bodypack receives two signals (L and R) from the mixer and sends the signals to the left and right earphones, respectively. The balance knob adjusts the balance between the left and right earphones.
¢MixMode: Allows the performer to easily adjust the monitor mix during the performance. In Mix- Mode, the bodypack receives two signals, such as a band mix and a vocal mix. The balance knob adjusts the mix of these two signals. The mixed signal is sent to both the left and right earphones. For example, if the band is overpowering the vocals in the mix, the vocal levels can be increased and the band mix level decreased by simply adjusting the balance knob.
SE115-CL sound isolating earphones
The compact SE115-CL is a perfect introduction to the stunning performance of Shure earphones. Second Generation Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver warm, detailed sound with resonant bass. This clear model has a 64-inch fixed cable making it ideal for stage use or other low-profile applications.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency Response: (Ref 1 kHz, controls centered) 20 Hz to 20 kHz ± 2 dB
- 1/2 rackspace
- 4 level controls
- 4 balance controls
- 4 XLR/1/4" mic/line inputs
- 2 - 1/4" TRS aux inputs
- 4 split controls
- 2 XLR/1/4" TRS mix outputs
- External power supply
- Attached input cable, High-impact plastic chassis
- Operating Controls: Operating mode (Stereo, Mono, MixMode), Volume & Balance knobs, Defeatable limiter, High-frequency boost, -15 db Pad
- Backlit LCD Indicators: Battery life, Input level, Operating mode
- Speaker Type: Dynamic MicroDriver II
- Sensitivity (1mW): 105 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 16 Î
- Frequency Range: 22Hz “ 17.5kHz
- Cable Length: 64 inch fixed cable
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < .1% (measured at -10 dBu out)
Channel Separation: 35 dB (minimum)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB (minimum)
- Maximum Output Level: +5 dBu at 1% THD
- Maximum Input Level: +7 dBu, input pad OFF
- +22 dBu, input pad ON
- Actual Input Impedance: > 40 kilohms
- Audio Output Connector: 3.5 mm stereo (left=tip, right=ring, ground=sleeve)
- Power Requirements: 9 V Alkaline battery
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours, volume dependant
- Phantom Power Protection: Up to 60 VDC