Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Shure SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones Cleartrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Sound isolating earphones with enhanced bass and a variety of cable configurations for unique sound signatures.
Sound Isolating Design
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise (iup to 37dB) and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you. A good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
SE215's come with a soft-zip compact carrying case to provide you with a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Detailed sound with enhanced bass
- Comfortable, ergonomic, sound isolating design
- Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- 2-year Limited Warranty (see warranty information)
- Durable Kevlar reinforced cable allows easy replacement or customization.
- Formable wire ensures secure placement, and over-the-ear configuration keeps cables out of the way
- Gold-plated MMCX connector 3.5mm (1/8") has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for comfortable fit
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
- Fit Kit includes:
- Sound Isolating Sleeves
- Carrying Case
Find out what Shure's Dynamic MicroDrivers can do for your sound. Order a pair of SE215's today!
SE215 Dynamic Microdriver Earphones Specifications:
- Speaker type: Single Dynamic MicroDriver
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 107dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 20Î
- Noise attenuation: up to 37dB
- Frequency range: 22Hz - 17.5kHz
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.