- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SE315 Sound Isolating Earphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H65616 000002000 H65616000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE315 Sound Isolating Headphones deliver full range sound for ...Click To Read More About This Product
Designed for a comfortable fit and to give you great sound, while keeping the sounds you don't want out.
Evolved from personal monitor technology that's been road-tested by pro musicians, the SE315 Sound Isolating Headphones deliver full range sound for personal listening or professional monitoring. Featuring single, high-definition MicroDrivers, the SE315 delivers full-range sound and optimized low-end performance utilizing a vented driver. A detachable cable with formable wire enables easy replacement and secure, comfortable fit on stage or on the go. The included sound Isolating sleeves in multiple sizes provide up to 37dB of isolation and a customized fit.
Sound Isolating Sleeves
The role of the included sound isolating sleeves is twofold: blocking ambient noise and ensuring a comfortable customized fit. Because every ear is different, the Fit Kit includes three sizes (S, M, L) of the flex and black foam sleeves as well as 1 pair of triple flange and 1 pair of universal fit yellow foam sleeves. Experiment with the size and style that creates the best fit for you-a good seal is key to optimizing sound isolation and bass response as well as maximizing comfort during extended wear.
A soft-zip, compact carrying case is included to provide a convenient, tangle-free solution to store and travel with your earphones.
- Full-range sound
- Ergonomic, sound isolating design
- Speaker type: Single high-definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
- 2-year limited warranty
- Includes standard/detachable 3.5 mm audio cable (clear), fit kit and zippered carrying case.
Call or click to order today.
- Speaker Type: Single High-Definition MicroDriver + Tuned BassPort
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 116dB SPL/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 27Î
- Noise Attenuation: Up to 37dB
- Frequency Range: 22Hz-18.5kHz
- Input Connector: Gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8")
- Cable: 64" Detachable (at ear) with wireform fit
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.