- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Series II Iconic Unidyne Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #270169 000000000 270169000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
An unmistakable stage icon for 70 years, the Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing f...Click To Read More About This Product
Unmistakable iconic stage mic with vintage look and feel.
An unmistakable stage icon for 70 years, the Shure 55SH Series II Unidyne Vocal Microphone features a signature satin chrome-plated die-cast casing for pure vintage look and feel with modern acoustic components to meet today's performance standards. This microphone is excellent for vocal pickup with its characteristic Shure presence peak. The 55SH Series II microphone has a cardioid (unidirectional) polar pickup pattern that minimizes sound pickup from the rear of the microphone. This allows the Model 55SH Series II to be used in close proximity to loudspeakers without creating feedback problems, and it can perform under adverse acoustic conditions where omnidirectional microphones cannot.
The 55SH Series II has a low-impedance balanced output designed for connection to microphone inputs rated at 75 to 300 ohms. The microphone features a cartridge shockmount to reduce stand noise, an On/Off switch, and an attached, self-tensioning, 5/8"-27 thread swivel mount. This microphone is ideal for public address or theater-stage sound systems, as well as for broadcasting, recording, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desirable.
- Classic appearance, modern performance
- Frequency response tailored for speech, vocals and instruments
- Cardioid directional pattern for optimum performance
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes stand-transmitted noise
- Rugged chrome-plated die-cast casing and mechanical design
A great vocal stage mic that delivers a style perfect for jazz, swing, rockabilly, and blues acts.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 15kHz
- Max SPL: 94 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: On/off
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 2.19 in.
- Length: 7.05 in.
- Weight: 1.37 lb.
- Case: No
- Clip: N/A
- Shockmount: N/A
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.