- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SLX2/BETA87A Wireless Handheld Transmitter Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #270738 000288000 270738000288000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 Transmitter with Beta 87A Supercardioid Microphone. The SLX2 includes timed backlit LCD display, f...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior noise reduction and wide dynamic range.
The Shure Wireless Microphone consists of the SLX2 Transmitter with Beta 87A Supercardioid Microphone. The SLX2 includes timed backlit LCD display, frequency and power lockout, and "Mute" functionality. Its design allows for interchangeable microphone cartridges. With a smooth, tailored response for warm, accurate sound, the Beta 87A vocal microphone leads the field for studio-quality sound in live performance.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for maximum noise reduction
- 50 to 20,000 Hz frequency response
- Wide dynamic range (117 dB) and low distortion characteristics
- Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Automatic Transmitter Setup Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
- 518 - 782 MHz operating range
Order today for legendary Shure quality.
- Audio Input Level: +2 dBV maximum at -10dB position; -8 dBV maximum at 0dB position
- Gain Adjustment Range: 10dB
- RF Transmitter Output: 30 mW maximum (dependent on applicable country regulations)
- Dimensions (including Beta87A cartridge)(Length x Diameter): 10 x 2 in. (254 x 51 mm)
- Weight: 10.2 oz. (290 grams) without batteries
- Housing: Molded PC/ABS handle and battery cup
- Power Requirements: 2 "AA" size alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Battery Life: >8 hours (alkaline)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.