- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Spectrum Manager 470-952 MHz
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45879 000000000 K45879000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Defining a new class of RF management tools, the AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis and compa...Click To Read More About This Product
Delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit.
Defining a new class of RF management tools, the AXT600 Axient Spectrum Manager delivers wide-band UHF spectrum scanning, spectrum analysis and compatible frequency coordination—all in a single rack unit. By scanning and displaying the RF environment, calculating compatible frequencies and deploying them to Axient receivers easily and efficiently, the Axient Spectrum Manager offers a sophisticated interface and precise information for allocating the best available frequencies to any number of wireless channels. For added flexibility in complex RF environments, the AXT600 also monitors and ranks a live list of backup frequencies—and can deploy them instantly and automatically when an Axient Receiver detects interference. Together with Shure Wireless Workbench 6 software, Axient Spectrum Management tools offer a rich graphical interface for viewing the RF world and choosing the optimal frequencies for all of an event’s wireless channels.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Scans the global UHF spectrum (470-952) MHz in approximately 1 minute
- Backup frequency monitoring continuously evaluates backup frequencies in real time
- Backup frequency display quantifies backup frequencies ready for use by Axient channels
- RF signal cascade connects up to 5 receivers using 1 RF signal source
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.