- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones
- Write a Review
- J02972 000000000 J02972000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top quality, lightweight.
The SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones feature individually matched drivers for unparalleled acoustic performance, including smooth, extended highs and accurate bass. Developed with premium materials and precision engineering, the custom-crafted design is extremely lightweight and durable. Ideal for mastering or critical listening applications.
The included storage case, replacement set of velour ear pads, replacement cable, and threaded adapter ensure years of uninterrupted listening enjoyment.
- Unparalleled acoustic performance with smooth, extended highs and accurate bass
- Exceptionally natural sound, wide stereo image, and increased depth of field
- Lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum alloy for enhanced durability
- Steel driver frame with vented center pole piece improves linearity and eliminates internal resonance for consistent performance at all listening levels
- Ergonomic dual-frame, padded headband is lightweight and fully adjustable for hours of listening comfort
- Optimized for connection to external headphone amplification systems
- Oxygen-free copper cable with Kevlar reinforced jacket for superior performance and durability
Top quality headphones. Get these and some really nice shoes and you'll be happy.
- Type: Open-back, circumaural
- Sensitivity: 96 dB SPL/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 1000 mW
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz - 30 kHz
- Weight: 0.59 lbs (268 g)
- Cable Style: Dual-exit, detachable oxygen-free copper
- Cable Length: 6.9 ft (2.1 m)
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini-jack
- lmpedance: 65 ?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Shure SRH1840 Professional Open Back Headphones:
Very clear and accurate. I needed a set of headphones that did not color the sound. When I mix levels and effects on these headphones, I get exactly the same thing when played back on other systems. Very comfortable to a point they almost disappear from your head while wearing them. Long lasting; very solid construction and they come with additional pads and a cord. I can't imagine when I'll need to replace either of the components but it's nice to know the investment will be with me for years. Shure has been a great company for decades and when they put a product out, you can count on the quality being there, no matter the price point.