- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones
- Write a Review
- H72275 000000000 H72275000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For professional audio engineers and in-studio talent.
Designed for professional audio engineers and in-studio talent, SRH940 Headphones from Shure deliver accurate response across the entire audio spectrum for smooth high-end extension with tight bass.
Superior transient response provides minimal distortion. The collapsible, lightweight design with premium padded headband offers superior comfort and portability. Two included detachable cables (straight and coiled) and a replacement set of velour ear pads ensure a long product life.
Also includes a hard zippered travel case and a threaded 1/4" (6.3) mm gold-plated adapter
- 40 mm neodymium driver optimized for studio monitoring, mastering, and critical listening
- Accurate frequency response with smooth high-end extension and tight bass
- Superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit and premium padded headband provide comfort for extended listening
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for storage and portability
- Detachable cable securely locks into ear cup
- Includes both coiled (10 ft.) and straight (8.2 ft.) cables
- Supplied with a replacement set of velour ear pads
- Zippered hard travel case protects headphones when on the go
Headphones for your critical listening needs.
- Transducer type: dynamic neodymium magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity (1kHz): 100 dB/mW
- Impedance (1kHz): 42 Î
- Max. input power (1kHz): 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5 Hz - 30 kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 11 oz (320 g)
- Shipping weight: 39.2 oz (1.11 kg)
- Type of cable: Detachable oxygen-free copper
- Plug: Gold-plated 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini jack
- Cable length: coiled: 9.84' (3 meters); straight: 8.2'(2.5 meters)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.