- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure Super 55-Black Limited Edition Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- K36011 000001000 K36011000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Super 55 Black Deluxe Vocal Microphone features the vintage design of the original iconic vocal microphone with a frequency response tailored for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic styling with a new finish.
The Super 55 Black Deluxe Vocal Microphone features the vintage design of the original iconic vocal microphone with a frequency response tailored for natural-sounding vocals and speech. An integrated, swivel stand mount is included.
The combination of updates make the Super 55 the ideal choice when looking for a dramatic-yet affordable-improvement in sound quality with an unmistakable vintage design. It's great for stage, studio recording, podcasting, and other sound applications where a stand-mounted microphone with a classic look is desired.
- Supercardioid polar pattern
- Iconic chrome-plated design with vibrant blue color additions
- Tailored frequency response for natural vocals and speech
- High gain-before-feedback and excellent off-axis rejection
- Shock-mounted cartridge minimizes handling noise and ensures quiet operation
- Rugged die-cast casing for reliability under rigorous conditions
Viable for modern vocal applications while retaining a vintage look.
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response: 60 to 17,000Hz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Impedance: Microphone rating impedance is 150 Ohms (290 Ohms actual)
- Sensitivity (at 1,000Hz): Open Circuit Voltage: -53.0 dBV/Pa, 1 Pascal=94 dB SPL
- Polarity: positive pressure on the diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 with respect to pin 3 of the output connector
- Construction: chrome-plated die casting
- Height (mic): 115cm, (stand) 73cm
- Width (mic): 55.6, (stand): 23.8
- Depth: (mic): 77.8cm, (stand): 42.1cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.