- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure UA844+SWB ANTENNA DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM
- Write a Review
- J49188 000000000 J49188000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure Model UA844+SWB is an antenna distribution system that allows for the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of ant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Shure Model UA844+SWB is an antenna distribution system that allows for the expansion of wireless microphone systems by splitting one pair of antennas to multiple receivers. It also amplifies RF signals to compensate for insertion loss that results from splitting signal power to multiple outputs. A single UA844+SWB system can support up to five wireless receivers. A maximum of five UA844+SWB systems may be used in a two-tiered configuration.
The UA844+SWB/LC option comes with the four push on DC cables and no antenna cables. It is recommended for use with the BLX (BLX4R only) and QLX-D wireless systems. To connect the receiver antenna ports to the UA844+SWB/LC, use the BNC-BNC antenna cables supplied with each BLX (BLX4R only) or QLX-D wireless systems.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Five-way RF signal output
- Support QLX-D®, ULX®, ULX-D®, SLX®, and BLX® (BLX4R only) receivers
- Front-mounting antenna hardware
- Rack-mounting hardware
- 4 DC power feeds and for receivers (15V, 2.5A max)
- DC outputs for antenna bias (12V, 300mA max)
Call or click to order.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.