- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure ULXD6/C Cardioid Wireless Boundary Microphone
Band 1 Black
- Write a Review
- #K35947 000001001 K35947000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely ef cient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel rec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Wireless boundary microphone with encryption.
Shure ULX-D Digital Wireless offers uncompromising 24-bit audio clarity and extremely ef cient RF performance with single, dual, and quad channel receivers for any size professional sound reinforcement application. Generations ahead of any other available system in its class, ULX-D brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters)
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components
- Allows up to 200 ULXD6 transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
Uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, along with AES-256 encryption for secure transmission. Order today.
- RF Carrier Range: 174–216 MHz, 470–865 MHz, 1492–1525 MHz, 1785–1805 MHz
- Working Range: 100 m (328 ft)
- Image Rejection: >70 dB, typical
- RF Sensitivity: -98 dBm at 10-5 BER <2.9 ms
- Latency: <2.9ms
- Audio Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Audio Dynamic Range System Gain @ +10: XLR Analog Output: >120 dB, A-weighted
- Dante Digital Output (Dual and Quad receivers): 130 dB (typical), A-weighted
- Total Harmonic Distortion w/−12 dBFS input, System Gain @ +10: <0.1%
- System Audio Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of XLR output) and the tip of the 6.35 mm (1/4-inch) output
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.