- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shure ULXS14/85 Lavalier Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270788 000001000 270788000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Shure ULXS14/85 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL185 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Divers...Click To Read More About This Product
A pro-level system with the performance and features you need.
The Shure ULXS14/85 Standard Wireless Microphone System includes WL185 Supercardioid Lavalier Microphone, ULX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and ULXS4 Diversity Receiver.
WL185 Lavalier Microphone
The WL185 Lavalier electret condenser mic was designed for use with a wireless body-pack transmitter. It has a 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a miniature 4-pin mini connector. Included tie clip can be rotated in 90 degree intervals for placement flexibility.
ULX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The low-profile, highly durable body-pack ULX1 has all the characteristics to meet the demands of high performance. For use with headworn, Lavalier and instrument microphones, as well as guitars and basses. Attaches to belt, waistband or guitar strap with clip for hands-free mobility.
Shure ULXS4 Standard Receiver
The Shure ULXS4 Standard receiver offers an exceptional value in both performance and price, for both working musicians and sound installers. The feature set of the versatile ULXS4 receiver offers a direct path to full, clear audio signals, unencumbered and unattached.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Recommended for sound reinforcement applications requiring good rejection of ambient noise and narrow pickup angle
- 130 degrees pickup angle
- Three-segment battery fuel gauge
- Frequency and power lockout
- Flexible 1/4 wave antenna
- TA4F mini four-pin input connector
- Backlit LCD display shows group and channel setting
- Adustable audio gain control
- Input attenuation switch (selects 0 dB or -20 dB attenuation)
- PEAK icon appears when audio input overloads the transmitter
- Power on/off switch
- 8 hour battery life (9V battery)
- 300 foot (100m) operating range
- Automatic Frequency Selection with group scan function
- Over 1400 selectable frequencies
- 5-segment transmitted audio signal strength meter
- RF indicator
- 3-segment transmitter battery fuel gauge
- Advanced multi-function LCD displays group and channel
- Mic/Line switch
- Remotable 1/2-wave antenna
- XLR and 1/4-inch output
- Rugged plastic chassis
- 1/2 rack design
Enjoy wireless at its best. Order today.
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Output Impedance: 1800 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 Pa = 94 dB SPL): -45.5 dBV/Pa
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 130 dB SPL
- Output Noise (A-weighted): 28.0 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 102.5 dB
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 relative to pin 1.
- Power Requirements: Regulated nominal +5 Vdc (1.5 Vdc to 10 Vdc) provided at microphone connector pin 2 relative to pin 1 of a Shure wireless microphone transmitter.
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 0.22" x 0.43"(5.8 x 11 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.7 oz. (21 g) with cable and connector.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.