- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sibelius Notation Software Plus Photoscore and Audioscore with Support (Academic Version)
- Write a Review
- Product J29619
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sibelius is one of the world’s best-selling music notation software programs, offering sophisticated, yet easy-to-use tools that are proven and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Academic version of Sibelius priced for students and teachers.
Sibelius is one of the world’s best-selling music notation software programs, offering sophisticated, yet easy-to-use tools that are proven and trusted by composers, arrangers, publishers, educators, and students alike. And coming soon to Sibelius, you can access the software in more affordable ways than ever. Compose with a low-cost subscription. Own the software outright. Manage multiple copies with Sibelius network licensing. Or get started with Sibelius | First. The choice is yours. And with the integrated Annotate feature, multi-touch gestures, Surface Pro 3 pen support, and more coming soon, Sibelius will enable you to express your creativity in brand new ways, whether composing for a live performance, movie, television, media entertainment, or in the classroom.
Get easy access to world-class music notation
In addition to Sibelius being available to own and upgrade as before, you can now subscribe on a low-cost monthly or annual basis, enabling you to access the latest version of the software affordably at any time and pay only when you need it. And you’ll have access to all future Sibelius updates and upgrades as soon as they’re available through the included Avid upgrade plan, as well as to expert help.
Write music with a pen on a Surface Pro
Sibelius has been optimized for the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet, enabling you to add and edit notes quickly with just a tap of the pen, as well as play music in real time using the tablet’s onscreen keyboard and fretboard. Use the Surface Pen’s buttons to select, erase and edit your music. You can even drag the score around and resize objects while inputting notes.
Add notes and comments directly on the score
With the new Annotate feature, you can create reminders for yourself about music changes as you’re composing, or communicate edits and feedback to others, streamlining collaboration and review. Draw directly on the score using a mouse, trackpad, USB tablet, or Surface Pro 3 Pen. Circle items and write or type comments or instructions to arrangers, players, or students. Because annotations are grouped intelligently and always attached to the bar you add them to, you needn’t worry about losing your notes. Plus, annotations can be switched off so they don’t appear when printing.
Interact with scores using multi-touch gestures
If you’re working on a laptop with a trackpad or using a Surface Pro 3, you can quickly zoom in and out of your score by simply using a pinch-zoom gesture, making navigation and editing easier. You can even set predefined zoom levels to zoom in and out with a quick double-tap.
Scan and transcribe music with ease
Sibelius comes bundled with additional tools to enhance your music writing and arrangement workflow. PhotoScore & NotateMe Lite can read notes in sheet music and PDFs in seconds, enabling you to turn tangible compositions into editable digital scores. You can even write music on a tablet or laptop and convert your handwriting into professional scores. And with AudioScore Lite, you can create a score by transcribing music from a CD—or singing or playing an instrument through a microphone—and send it to Sibelius. Need more comprehensive notation scanning and the ability to transcribe audio from MP3s, MIDI, and more? Get (or upgrade to) the Sibelius + Ultimate Bundle, which features PhotoScore & NotateMe Ultimate and AudioScore Ultimate. (To upgrade an existing PhotoScore/AudioScore Ultimate product, visit this Neuratron page.)
Get up and running faster than ever
Avid revamped and simplified the entire Sibelius activation process so you can quickly start using the software and easily move to a different computer. No longer do you have to use a serial number, System ID, or Activation ID to activate, deactivate, and reactivate Sibelius whenever you want to switch computers; now you can activate Sibelius on any computer by simply signing in to your Avid Master Account. Plus, you’ll get access to support, downloads, and your Avid Marketplace account once you do.
Work faster and see more detailed beauty on Windows
For Windows users, Sibelius features an updated interface and new support for high-resolution displays, enabling you to see every detail of your score in stunning clarity. Plus, gain faster access to the features you need most with new and improved icons that appear in the ribbon and floating windows.
Gain the competitive edge with new Sibelius training
When it comes to scoring the biggest movies and television shows, professionals prefer Sibelius, as compositions can be easily integrated into any Pro Tools/Media Composer workflow used across the industry. With a host of new Avid Authorized training courses, students, composers, arrangers, and music publishers can learn the tools needed to master Sibelius, whether you’re a beginner or have intermediate-level skills. And with industry-recognized Sibelius Certification, you can take an exam to become an Avid Certified User, proving your competency and expertise to the people who matter.
- Compose quickly and easily with a task-oriented interface that leads you through your entire score creation
- Access Sibelius easily through a low-cost monthly or annual subscription
- Get access to future Sibelius upgrades, plus support, with the Avid upgrade plan
- Write and edit scores using a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet and pen
- Interact with your compositions using multitouch gestures on your laptop’s trackpad or Surface Pro 3
- Create reminders for yourself and communicate feedback to others with the with the new Annotate feature.
- Get unrivaled expressiveness and feel with the fully redesigned Espressivo 2.0
- Navigate through large scores quickly with the Timeline window
- Get professional-quality sound with the included 36 GB Sibelius Sounds library
- Create faster, with more virtual instruments and effects, with full 64-bit performance
- Save hours of time with powerful features such as Magnetic Layout and Dynamic Parts
- Create beautiful, professional-quality scores with full DTP-level layout, text, and typography tools
- Scan and transcribe music with PhotoScore Lite and AudioScore Lite, included
- Send your scores to Pro Tools and other DAWs using ReWire, included
- Collaborate with others by sharing scores over email or through MusicXML
- Share scores on ScoreExchange.com, YouTube, Facebook, and SoundCloud
- Export a video file of your score online or to a DVD for others to see and hear your work
- Export scores directly to Avid Scorch on your iPad for playback, practice, performance, and publishing
Order the latest version of Sibelius today for the fastest and easiest way to write music.