- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sibelius Rock & Pop Sound Library for Sibelius 5
- Write a Review
- Product 703262
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sibelius Sound Rock & Pop Sound Library contains 108 pitched instruments plus 20 drum kits (featuring a vast range of percussion sounds from Disc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The complete sample collection for rock and pop music
The Sibelius Sound Rock & Pop Sound Library contains 108 pitched instruments plus 20 drum kits (featuring a vast range of percussion sounds from Disco to World Music), of which you can play up to 32 at once. Rock & Pop includes all the sounds you'll need to write rock and pop music ” from guitars, keyboards and drums to horns, strings, and even a Hammond B3 organ.
The collection has been created in partnership with SONiVOX and Native Instruments, who are among the world's leading sampling companies. It includes well-known instruments such as a Fender Stratocaster guitar and Rickenbacker bass, and multiple samples are provided for many of the instruments, with different styles and tones so you can get just the sound you're looking for.
The Rock and Pop collection integrates seamlessly with Sibelius 5, via a special version of the acclaimed Kontakt sample player from Native Instruments. This gives you a range of adjustable parameters ” including reverb, brightness, tuning and other audio characteristics ” so you can control the sound of each instrument individually. You can even export an audio file to create a CD of your music, or convert to an MP3 file.
- 43 keyboards
- 16 Bass guitars
- 22 Electric Guitars
- 6 Acoustic Guitars
- 3 Vocals
- 18 orchestral Instruments
- 20 Drum Kits
- System requirements:
- Requires 3.2GB hard disk space (in addition to Sibelius 5); Windows XP (or some
- Windows 2000 configurations); Mac OS 10.3.9 or later; DVD drive; Sibelius 5.
- Scores that use up to about 8 different sounds:
- Windows: 1.2GHz processor or faster, 1GB+ RAM, preferably ASIO compatible sound card
- Mac: G4/G5 , 1GB+ RAM
- Scores that use up to about 20 different sounds:
- Windows: 2.5GHz processor or faster, 1GB+ RAM . ASIO-compatible sound card strongly recommended (not sound chip on motherboard), preferably separate graphics card
- Mac: 1.8GHz processor or faster, 1GB+ RAM
- Scores that use reverb or more than 20 different sounds will need a faster processor and more RAM.